1. During the project briefing, it is client’s responsibility to provide us with clear guidelines along with the flow or specific details you may require. When such details are not provided, we will proceed with our understanding of your requirements and quote accordingly. At a later stage, if any discrepancy arises, it may lead to additional costs to accommodate the changes. Thus, it is essential that you clarify every aspect of your website development and ensure that you have been quoted on the right requirements.
2. Once the proposal has been finalized, any additions, changes or enhancements in the functionality or design of the project will affect the proposal and may incur additional cost and a revised delivery date. All additional work, over and above the estimates is charged separately. Under no circumstances will Science Systems be liable for any delays caused by a change in the project brief.
3. Any complexity related to specific deliverables must be advised in advance and included in the proposal for costing purposes. We operate in good faith and rely on our clients to disclose the full picture of their expectations. Any discrepancy arising due to unclear requirements or expectations will not be borne by Science Systems.
4. Website content and all related materials need to be provided to us within the first two weeks of starting the project. Any delays thereafter may delay the project and may incur additional charges if it goes beyond reasonable timeframe.
5. The website will be updated and managed only by Science Systems in the subsequent years ONLY when payment has been made.
6. The client must recognize that at times there may be unforeseen circumstances that will delay the development process, particularly with reference to the integration of third-party software.
We will try our best to complete the project as agreed in the proposal. As long as it is within a reasonable period, the client agrees not to penalize us for any genuine delay, when every effort to keep the project on the proposed schedule is taken.
When a Website, Mobile or Web Project is completed the Developer shall be entitled to provide the Services remotely from its own premises and will not be required to attend the Client’s premises, when required to do so the Client shall pay all traveling expenses for the developer
When additional scope is needed the Client will pay the Developer for the cost of any Products (including any licensing that the Developer is required to pay to obtain a sub-license in favor of the Client for any third party software) together with the Developer’s own charge that it levies for handling and/or obtaining any relevant sub-licenses.
PAYMENT / REFUND TERMS
Kindly adhere to all payments sequences, before work commences.
All prices are quoted in United States of America Dollars unless specified.
All invoices are to be processed as per the schedule via your preferred method of payment.
All down-payments must be made within the stipulated time before the website goes live.
Payments can be made by Cash or Bank Transfer.
Science Systems reserves the right to negotiate and refund the appropriate portion of the amount paid by customer towards the requested service.
If you cancel your order after making the payment, but the work has not commenced, we will refund 80% of the payment that you have already made.
If the order is canceled after the commencement of work, the maximum refund or charge will be 50% of the invoice.
There will be no refund or adjustments if cancellation is called when more than 50% of the work has been completed.
All cancellations must be received in writing or can be sent via email. Telephone requests on cancellations will not be accepted.
Late fees and charges: All outstanding invoices will incur a late payment fee of 50.00 US dollars per month, from the due date.
Due date: This is the date on which the payment is due as per the terms of the invoice/proposal
Outstanding Invoice: An invoice is deemed to be outstanding if the payment is still due after 14 days of the expiry of the due date.
Debt Collection: Client is provided a further 7 days after late payment fee is applied to pay the invoice. Failure to pay will result in the outstanding amount referred to a debt collector. Science Systems will not be liable for any costs or charges associated with the recovery of the outstanding amount. Any charges associated with the recovery of the outstanding amount (debt collectors, administration charges, legal fees) will be referred to the client for processing.
All communications/correspondences are generally done via emails, but phone calls are accepted in special cases. It is client’s responsibility to keep us updated with their relevant email addresses.
Any payment relating to the domain name registration renewal or hosting or any 3rd party products or service purchased on behalf of the client will have to be in full and is non-refundable. In case of web-hosting renewals, all cancellations must be notified to us 30 days before the renewal date.
If the client chooses a 3rd party hosting provider prior to starting a project, Science Systems will build and test the website on one of our own servers or hosted domains. The website may be transferred-off to the nominated 3rd party server upon full payment of all invoices and dues.
PAYMENT MODES / TERMS
All payments are to be made via the following;
Bank Name: GTBank Ghana
USA Dollar Account #……. 204 111 045 220
| | Account Name: George Boakye
Cash (in person)
Updates and maintenance packages fees must be paid as stated before commencement.
More than three missed payments in a year may attract termination of the package and the client will need to pay immediately the entire remaining amount of the package.
There are absolutely no refunds for any fees related to the monthly maintenance package.
1) Hosting is an annual charge which must be paid in advance for the whole year.
2) It is the client’s responsibility to renew the hosting in time i.e. before the expiry date. Failure to renew in time can lead to loss of files, data, emails, backups etc. All unpaid hosting is disabled or deleted from the server.
3) All renewals must be paid within seven working days prior to the expiry date. Science Systems will not be responsible for issues relating to delayed payment.
1) All domain registrations and renewals are to be paid in advance.
2) Expiration of a domain can result in the service disruption and loss of domain.
3) Science Systems will not be responsible if a domain expires due to non-payment / late payment of the charges.
4) All payments must be made within seven (7) working days before the expiry date.
5) It is advised that clients renew their domain names with us.
6) All invoices and dues must be paid in full before we release the requested domain name.
Either parties may terminate the agreement as in kind by giving thirty (30) days written notices of termination. The Developer shall be entitled to full payment of the project cost agreed on and also one (1) year payment of management and maintenance charges for the services prior to the date of termination.
Please note that Science Systems reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without notice.